Maintains the high standard of cleanliness in our facilities.
- Dust and clean all surfaces.
- Collect and dispose of debris, garbage and recyclables.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors.
- Vacuum and occasionally shampoo carpets.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture.
- Clean light fixtures.
- Wash the inside of windows.
- Maintain kitchens, including wiping counters and cleaning appliances.
- Clean and disinfect washrooms.
- Wash interior walls and vents.
- Report concerns regarding wear, damage, and malfunctioning to Lead Hand Cleaner.
- Perform emergency housekeeping when a spill or accident occurs.
- Maintain orderly supply area.
- Other special projects as assigned.
Under direct supervision, you will also clean utility rooms and mechanical units such as air conditioners.
- Prior successful experience in data centre cleaning.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of precision and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on rotating days, including weekend days. There is no regular requirement to work nights.
- The position requires continuous movement with repetitive tasks.
- Candidates must be able to work in bending, crouching, standing, kneeling positions, and must be able to stretch arms overhead while lifting weights of up to 15 kilograms.
- There is a requirement to occasionally work from a stepladder or stool.