Regional Sales Coordinator
Reporting to the General Manager, Western Region, the Regional Sales Coordinator works closely with the Calgary sales team to support and provide quality control for the service order process, interacting directly with customers on issues such as price quotations, order processing, service installations and terminations, advising sales staff on the use of the CRM system and providing general administrative support.
- Work with the Sales team to process moves, adds, changes, terminations and administrative requests associates with Q9’s services.
- Work directly with customers (and Q9 Sales and Customer Solution Architects) to confirm requirements for basic Q9 services.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as standard price quotations and order processing.
- Prepare and issue price quotations and Service Order documents for products.
- Complete and validate signed Service Order documentation prior to submission for approval.
- Identify and troubleshoot delays.
- Prepare and issue customer correspondence as required.
- Strive for first contact resolution to improve customer experience and foster cross-functional / departmental discussions to improved issue resolution and customer experience.
- Advise and guide sales staff on the use of the CRM system.
- Maintain high levels of compliance, audit and control effectiveness.
- Run standard and ad hoc forecasting and performance reports from the CRM system.
- Support preparation of RFP responses.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Arrange meetings and provide other administrative support as required.
- Occasional overtime will be required.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 5+ years successful experience in a complex sales administration team or customer service position, preferably in a technology-related industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and interest, with the ability to acquire and apply technical knowledge.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook, and the ability to expand skills in these areas autonomously – demonstrated proficiency with at least one CRM tool, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint are valuable assets.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and have very strong time management skills.
- Outgoing, creative, analytical, relationship-oriented.
- Able to absorb, retain and communicate the technical details associated with Q9’s products.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to jobs@Q9.com