To apply for this position, please email your resume to jobs@Q9.com
. This posting closes on May 8, 2015.
The Security Coordination Center is responsible for providing the highest level of service to Q9's customers. Operating on a 24x7 basis, Security Coordinators perform administrative functions in support of the day-to-day physical security operations at all Q9 Data Centres.
- Interacting with customers and other internal groups, through telephone, email and the Control Panel ticketing system.
- Coordinating with local physical security personnel at all Q9 Data Centres regarding day-to-day operations.
- Acting as the first escalation point for all physical security matters.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate and complete information of events.
- Strictly following Q9’s security policies & procedures.
- Monitoring of all Q9 Data Centres using a variety of tools, such as video surveillance, building automation systems, etc.
- Coordinating the response to any emergency at all Q9 Data Centres.
- Working with the Q9 Facilities group on physical security matters.
- Escalating as required to other individuals or internal groups.
- Supporting the physical access control process.
- Managing customer logins to the Q9 Control Panel.
- Performing other miscellaneous tasks in support of customers. This includes updating documentation, generating reports, verification processes, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Well developed customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Working a rotating shift work schedule, including nights.
- Basic computer skills, including experience with office productivity tools.