Working rotating shifts in an office environment, the Security Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and coordinating the day-to-day security operations of all Q9 Data Centres.
- Liaise with security personnel in Data Centres to ensure they are carrying out all required security processes. Ensure deviances are recorded and reviewed.
- Collect, analyze and report accurate and complete information on incidents. Escalate issues in accordance with defined protocols.
- Monitor locations using a matrix of security technologies.
- Liaise with relevant Q9 departments on ongoing security-related activity in Data Centres.
- Respond to all emergency situations in accordance with site policies.
- Manage access control processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with office productivity tools (MS Office).
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- Experience in premises security is an asset.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to jobs@Q9.com